Training for Transition to the Common Performance Accountability System
To access the archived WINTAC training, please visit the Recorded Training.
RSA & WINTAC Recorded Webinars:
Case Service Report (RSA-911) Training Series
The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), in partnership with the WINTAC, has developed a series of eight pre-recorded trainings related to the RSA-911. The purpose of these trainings is to provide technical assistance to help State VR agencies prepare for the implementation of the revised RSA-911 (PD-19-03) effective July 1, 2020.
The intended audience is State VR agency personnel who are responsible for RSA-911 data collection and reporting activities (e.g., directors, case management system administrators, policy and training personnel, data analysts, and related program staff). The training series is not intended for VR Counselors and other front-line staff. The objectives of the training series are to:
- Explain the intent of PD-19-03 reporting requirements.
- Assist State VR agencies in the implementation of the revised RSA-911 in Program Year 2020.
- When possible, share examples of what needs to live outside of RSA-911 reporting, in addition to the discussed data elements (e.g., source documentation).
- Provide other considerations and expectations during each training (e.g., policies State VR agencies need to establish and implement, tools and resources that are available, and internal controls).
The eight pre-recorded trainings will be posted here as they become available.
- Background and Implementation
- Reporting Expenditures for VR Services (October 2019)
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (November 2019)
- Supported Employment Services (November 2019)
- Measurable Skill Gains and Credential Attainment (December 2019)
- Exit and Post-Exit Data Elements (December 2019)
- New Data Elements – Additional “Need to Know” Information (January 2020)
- RSA-911 Information Used in the WIOA Annual Report (January 2020)