You are here
All of the WINTAC Training will be provided through the WINTAC Training Management System (TMS).
Please review the Access Guide below to create your account to access the training on the TMS.
Upcoming Online Live Trainings
- Participants will learn to recognize competitive integrated employment as defined by WIOA when applying the new definitions to a variety of situations in the field.
- Situations demonstrating self-employment, customized employment, and supported employment are provided to give the participants an opportunity to focus on areas that may not be clear.
- Carol Dobak, Rehabilitation Services Administration, will be available to answer questions that arise from the discussion.
Learning objective: Participants will learn how to assess work positions and determine whether they meet Competitive Integrated Employment standards according to WIOA Legislation.
- WIOA Guidance for ongoing quality assurance
- Role of Common Measures in system evaluation
- System vs. Program evaluation
- Impact for Job Seekers with disabilities
- Impact of Changes for SVRAs in WIOA to date (with regard to Performance Measures)
- What is working - what is not working (yet)
- State Examples of routine data analytics
- What will states do in the next 6 months?
- Career Pathways as a structure for collaborative labor exchange
- Connection with business sector boards
- Partner roles