- WINTAC Pre-ETS Resources
- Federal Resources & Information
- National Technical Assistance Centers Focused on Youth, Disability, and Transition
- External Websites
CRP Guidebook: This guide, developed by WINTAC and Transcen Inc., provides strategies for CRP’s to collaborate with SVRA’s on effective provision of Pre-ETS
- Pre-Employment Transition Services Implementation Checklist
- Time Allocation Guide for Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Process for determining if the agency can move from required pre-employment transition services to authorized activities
- Updated 07/10/17: WINTAC-NTACT-Interagency Agreement Toolkit Guide
- New: Introduction To Formal Interagency Agreement Toolkit
- New: Discussion Prompts-Interagency Agreement Local Level
- New: Discussion Prompts-Interagency Agreement State Level
- New: Rehab Act and IDEA regs for Interagency Agreement
- New: Interagency Agreement Language Examples
Resources for the Required Pre-ETS Activities
These resources are intended to provide transition planning programming support for students and youth with disabilities. They can be used by vr professionals, educators, service providers, family members and individuals with disabilities.
- Check out Pacer's resource on Free and low cost mobile apps available to support students with disabilities.
- Job exploration counseling
- Work-based learning experiences, which may include in-school or after school opportunities, experiences outside of the traditional school setting, and/or internships
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational programs
- Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living
- Instruction in self-advocacy
- RSA presentation from the 2016 CSAVR conference:
- Technical Assistance Audio Program on Pre-Employment Transition Services Expenditures
- A Transition Guide to Postsecondary Education and Employment for Students and Youth with Disabilities
- Auxiliary Aids and Services for Students with Disabilities In the Provision of Pre-Employment Transition Services
- What to Know About Work-Based Learning Experiences for Students and Youth with Disabilities
- What to Know About Transition Services for Students and Youth with Disabilities
- The 2020 Youth Transition Plan: A federal Interagency Strategy
- RSA: Period of Performance for Formula Grant Awards FAQs
- PD-16-04 - "Revision of Policy Directive (PD) 14-01 instructions for the completion of the Case Service Report (RSA-911) for the State Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program and the State Supported Employment Services Program"
Guidelines: Supporting Documentation for Case Service Report (RSA-911)
Revised June 14, 2017 (PDF, 1MB)
- TAC-17-01 - "Performance Accountability Guidance for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Title I, Title II, Title III and Title IV Core Programs"
- RSA Webinar on New FY 2015 GAN Attachment for Pre-Employment Transition Services, Supported Employment, and Maintenance of Effort
- The Department of Labor's has the following e-laws resources regarding the Fair Labor Standards act and volunteers and school to work designations.